Steps to Claim Credit
1. Login to the Online Itinerary Planner
Login link is in upper right hand corner of the screen. You will need your Badge ID number and Last Name. If you misplaced your Badge ID, please visit our registration site. Select the option at the bottom of the screen that says, “If you have forgotten your login information, please click here.”
2. Select “My Credit Cart/Certificates”
This selection may be found in the upper right corner of the screen after login.
3. REQUIRED: Complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation
To complete the required overall meeting evaluation, select the link on the right side of the “My Credit Cart/Certificates” screen.
Note that completion of the overall Meeting Evaluation is required before generation of CME certificates and certificates of participation.
4. Import Sessions into Credit Cart
Sessions may be imported into the Credit Cart (a) directly from the online planner, (b) from the “My Itinerary” section of the online planner, or (c) by importing from the app:
A. FROM ONLINE PLANNER DIRECTLY:
If you did not use the mobile app or build a "My Itinerary" schedule:
- . From the home page (http://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/4227), scroll to the bottom of the page and begin browsing sessions by day, session category, session type, or program highlights. You may also use the search bar located at the middle of the page to do quick search for sessions.
- Select the "Add to Credit Cart" icon to the right of each CME-eligible session for those sessions in which you participated.
(Note: if there is no “Add to Credit Cart” icon, either the session is not certified for CME credit or the session is for a Summit, and the attendee did not upgrade to Premier).
B. FROM THE “MY ITINERARY” SECTION OF THE ONLINE PLANNER:
If you built a "My Itinerary" schedule using the online itinerary planner:
- Select the "My Itinerary" at the top of the Home page
- Select "Add all Eligible Sessions to Credit Cart" from the link on the right side of the screen.
C FROM THE MOBILE APP
Did you flag sessions for credit in the Mobile App?
Note: In the mobile app, the message “Transmitted” indicated that your session was flagged for CME and was ready to be imported into the Online Itinerary Planner. “Transmitted” did not mean the items were automatically sent to the planner.
1. In the Online Planner, select the "My Credit Cart/Certificate of Participation" link at the top of the Home page
2. Under “OPTIONS” on the right side of the screen, select "Import from App."
5. Review Sessions in Credit Cart
All sessions claimed should now be reflected on the page. Review the page and confirm you attended the sessions and you wish to claim credit. To remove a session, select the "Remove" button.
6. Generate Certificate
On the right of the screen, under "Available Certificates" select your certificate of choice.
Note: only physicians may claim credit using a CME certificate. Non-physicians should choose a Certificate of Participation.
CLAIMING ASRT CEUs
To request an ASRT certificate, generate a "Certificate of Participation – ASRT" and email the certificate, and your ASRT Unique Identifier to email@example.com. Please allow five business days to receive an ASRT certificate. All requests must be submitted by August 31, 2017 in order to receive your ASRT certificate.
7. Print Certificate
Your certificate may be saved as a PDF or printed. Both the certificate and the list of claimed sessions are included in the document.