The EPicenter is a special area dedicated to interactive learning, discovery, and networking. Visit the EPicenter in the Exhibit Hall to learn more about HRS programs, products and services.
Wednesday, May 10 | 3 – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 11 | 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, May 12 | 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Heart Rhythm Society
- Clinical documents and guidelines
- Information on educational resources and programs
- Membership services
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS) information
- Complimentary issue of the HeartRhythm Journal
- IAC-HRS Cardiac Electrophysiology Lab Accreditation Information
- AHA-HRS Get With the Guidelines-AFIB Registry
- Heart Rhythm 2017 Scientific Sessions On Demand and more!
- Pioneers Unplugged Sessions: Back by popular demand, these sessions highlight the history, technical changes, and evolution of modern practice and patient care.
- Presentation Areas: Listen in on topics ranging on emerging leaders and advanced imaging communities, volunteering with the Society, new technologies, social media, and more!