Create your own Heart Rhythm Rhythm 2017 digital experience using the Online Itinerary Planner and Mobile App. Program-at-a-Glance booklets will be available on-site in the registration area. Printed versions of the Final Program and Abstract Books will not be offered.
Sponsored by Medtronic
The Heart Rhythm Online Itinerary Planner makes it easier than ever to view the program, search up-to-date sessions by day, type, and category.
Performs best on Google Chrome 30, Safari 7, FireFox 12, Opera 17, and Internet Explorer 9 and up.
Sponsored by BIOTRONIK
The Heart Rhythm 2017 interactive Mobile App will make navigating the meeting easy and fun!
- New! Access the social activity feed featuring personalized content, timely discussions, and interactive networking in real-time
- Browse or search sessions by category, speaker, key word, nearby sessions, time block, or program highlights
- Easily locate exhibitors and tour the Exhibit Hall
- View select presentation slides and take notes
- Claim CME/CE credit and collect your Certificate of Attendance
- Use your mobile device with the audience response system
- Explore maps of the convention center and locate area hotels
- Access shuttle bus service schedules
- Recommend sessions to colleagues by email, Tweet or Facebook post
- Follow the #HRS2017 Twitter feed
Manage Your Schedule, Download the Free App
Click below or scan the QR code to download
Download the Program-at-a-Glance learn more about what is happening each day at Heart Rhythm 2017, the Exhibitor list, shuttle service, and accreditation information.
Access the Advance Program eBook to learn more about this year's Opening Plenary Session, highlighted sessions, faculty, Official Educational Satellite Symposia, Exhibit Hall highlights, and registration information.
Download Faculty Disclosures here
Download Program Committee Disclosures here
Download Staff Disclosures here
Disclosure of Faculty's Commercial Relationships: It is the policy of the Heart Rhythm Society to ensure balance, independent objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its certified educational activities. Everyone involved in the planning and participation of continuing medical education activities is required to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest related to the content of his or her presentations and also disclose discussions of unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices during his or her presentations. In accordance with the ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support of Continuing Medical Education, all faculty and planning partners must disclose any financial relationship(s) or other relationship(s) held within the past 12 months. The Heart Rhythm Society implements a mechanism to identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to delivering the educational activity to learners. Detailed disclosure information will be available prior to the activity and in the activity slides.