The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) encourages and supports the efforts of heart rhythm professionals in training to participate in the Society’s activities. To that end, the Heart Rhythm EP's In-Training Scholarships support participation in the Annual Scientific Sessions with a complimentary registration to Heart Rhythm and up to $1,500 in reimbursement of travel costs paid after the Annual Scientific Sessions. Application submission is now closed.
The Heart Rhythm EP's In-Training Scholarships seek to:
- Introduce health care professionals who have expressed an interest in electrophysiology to the multiple facets of the electrophysiology specialty
- Promote continued collaborative relationships between early career professionals and experiences electrophysiology professionals
- Provide opportunities for mentoring of clinician scientists and health care professionals early in their training
Scholarships are appropriate for third-year Residents, Cardiology or Electrophysiology Fellows, and Post-doctoral Researchers interested in pursuing electrophysiology research, either in academic settings or private practice.
The benefits of travel scholarships include:
- Reimbursement of up to $1,500 in travel expenses following the Annual Scientific Sessions
- Complimentary registration to Heart Rhythm
Contribute to the EP's In-Training Scholarship Fund
Donate to the travel scholarship fund using the Heart Rhythm Society’s simple online donation form. You will be able to note that your gift should be applied to travel scholarships.