Late-Breaking Clinical Trials provides attendees with the latest in clinical research, techniques, and technologies. Accepted late-breaking clinical trials will be featured at Heart Rhythm 2017 and published in the July issue of the HeartRhythm Journal, the leading publication for heart rhythm disorders. Attend these sessions to hear the latest science and stay ahead in the field.
Thursday, May 11
8 – 9:30 a.m.
- LBCT01 - The S-icd Post-market Approval Study
- LBCT01 - Intranasal Etripamil For Conversion Of Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT). Node-1 Trial
- LBCT01 - A Leadless Pacemaker In The Real-world Setting: The Micra Transcatheter Pacing System Post-approval Registry
- LBCT01 - A Prospective Randomized Trial of Apixaban Dosing During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: The AEIOU (Apixaban Evaluation Of Interrupted Or Uninterrupted Anticoagulation For Ablation Of Atrial Fibrillation) Trial
- LBCT01 - Long Detection Programming In Single Chamber Defibrillators Reduces Unnecessary Therapies And Mortality: The Advanceiii Trial
Friday, May 12
10:30 a.m. – Noon
- LBCT02 - EWOLUTION trial: 1-Year Efficacy and Safety of Left Atrial Appendage Closure with WATCHMAN in Patients with or without Contraindication to Oral Anticoagulation
- LBCT02 - Spect guided Left Ventricular Lead Placement For Improved Crt Efficacy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- LBCT02 - Ranolazine in High-Risk ICD Patients (RAID) Trial
- LBCT02 - Pulmonary Vein Isolation With Versus Without Continued Antiarrhythmic Drug Treatment In Subjects With Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation: Results From The Powder Af Multicentre Randomised Trial
- LBCT02 - High Incidence Of Previously Unknown (“Silent”) Atrial Fibrillation In Patients At High Risk For Atrial Fibrillation And Stroke: Primary Results From The REVEAL AF Study
Friday, May 12
4:30 – 6 p.m.
- LBCT03 - The Nanostim Leadless Pacemaker: Battery Failures and Worldwide Chronic Device Retrieval
- LBCT03 - Compliant Endovascular Balloon Reduces the Lethality of Superior Vena Cava Tears During Transvenous Lead Extractions
- LBCT03 - First-in-man Feasibility Study Of Subcutaneous Defibrillation Utilizing An Integrated Flexible String Shaped Defibrillator
- LBCT03 - Pv Isolation With A Novel Multielectrode Radiofrequency Balloon Catheter That Allows Directionally-tailored Energy Delivery (radiance): A Multicenter First-in-man Experience