While the Society is busy finalizing program and logistical details for #HRS2020, it’s never too early for attendees to begin planning their travel.
Below you will find important information to assist in your travel planning process. Most importantly, registration and housing opens for HRS members on December 9, 2019 and nonmembers on January 14, 2020.
See you in San Diego!
Fred M. Kusumoto, MD, FHRS
Program Chair, 2020 Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions
New this year – one flat registration rate that provides attendees access to all of the meeting's educational content, including full Heart Rhythm On Demand - for the sessions you are unable to attend. Also, attendees will now be able to claim CME credits and MOC points for viewing posters in the poster area.
The meeting will be held in the San Diego Convention Center, 111 W Harbor Drive, San Diego, California. It will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 6 and end at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 9, 2020.
The closest airport is the San Diego International Airport (SAN) located just 3.5 miles or 15 minutes from the convention center. Attendees may also choose to fly into the Tijuana International Airport (TIJ) which is just 22 miles or 34 minutes away and provides direct access to the U.S. via the Cross Border Xpress bridge.
Amtrak's Santa Fe Depot (SAN) is located just 1 mile from the Convention Center and allows easy options from Northern California and points beyond.
- October 23, 2019 – Abstract Submission Site Opens
- December 9, 2019 – Abstract Submission Site Closes
- December 10, 2019 – Registration and Housing Opens for HRS Members
- January 14, 2020 – Registration and Housing Opens for Non-Members
- February 3, 2020 – Late Breaking Abstract Submission Site Opens
- March 6, 2020 – Late Breaking Abstract Submission Site Closes
- March 24, 2020 – Last day to Register at Early Rates
- April 8, 2020 – Last day to Reserve a Hotel at HRS Rates
- May 5, 2020 – On-site Registration Opens in San Diego
Join The Heart Rhythm Society & Save
Society members enjoy a significant discount on registration for #HRS2020. Members also receive early access to contracted hotels with significant nightly savings over online or direct prices. Your membership will pay for itself with the savings between the member and nonmember rates. Join today and you won’t miss out on any of your membership benefits.