Steps to Claim Credit
1. LOGIN to the Heart Rhythm 2018 Online Itinerary Planner (www.HRSonline.org/Navigate) using your badge ID and last name.
2. IMPORT/ADD SESSIONS INTO “MY CREDIT CART”: Note: ”My Credit Cart” may be pre-populated based upon your session attendance.
- From the Online Planner: After building a "My Itinerary" schedule, select “Import Sessions from Itinerary.” Or, you may go to the "My Itinerary” screen and select "Add all eligible sessions to Credit Cart."
- From the Mobile App: After flagging sessions for credit (by selecting the ribbon icon), select the “My Credit Cart” from the home page of the App. Use the "Import from App" button to add your flagged sessions into “My Credit Cart.”
3. ADD/REMOVE SESSIONS FROM THE “MY CREDIT CART”:
To add sessions, search or browse for sessions from the home screen. Select the "Add to Cart" from the session screen. (Note: non-CME sessions will not have this "Add to Cart" option. Additionally, those attendees that did not upgrade to Premier will not have the option to add the summits to "My Credit Cart." If you want to remove a session, select the “Remove” button.
- You may select partial credit (in 15-minute increments) for multiple sessions, up to the maximum amount of credit allowed for the time period.
- Some sessions do not offer CME credit – these sessions will not import into your credit cart.
- Attendees are required to complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation to generate a CME certificate and/or a Letter of Participation.
Evaluations of individual sessions are optional for all attendees, except those seeking NSGC credit.
- Attendees are encouraged to complete the individual session evaluations to provide feedback or report bias for a specific session.
MOC POINTS FOR ABIM or ABP
DEADLINE: The MOC Assessment must be submitted on or before June 8, 2018 to be eligible to receive ABIM or ABP MOC Points. CME credit must be claimed before completing the MOC Assessment.
- Visit "My Credit Cart" and select the MOC Assessment on the right side of the screen.
- Complete the MOC assessment and all required fields.
- Generate the MOC Letter of Participation and print for your records.
- You will receive an email confirmation from HRS regarding the results of your assessment no later than June 29, 2018.
DEADLINE: NSGC: Submit NSGC claims by June 15, 2018 (note that session evaluations are required by NSGC).
The National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) has authorized Heart Rhythm Society to offer up to 2.3 CEUs or 23.0 Category 1 contact hours for the activity Heart Rhythm 2018 Scientific Sessions. The American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) will accept CEUs earned at this program for the purposes of genetic counselor certification and recertification.
To retrieve your badge number, visit the Heart Rhythm 2018 Registration Resource Center or contact our registration department at +1-800-748-5052 or +1-508-743- 0529.
For onsite assistance, go to the CME Counters in Registration, North Lobby beginning Wednesday, May 9 at 4 p.m. After the meeting, email us at email@example.com.