Steps to Claim Credit
1. LOGIN to the Heart Rhythm 2019 Online Itinerary Planner (www.HRSonline.org/Navigate) using your badge ID and last name.
2. IMPORT/ADD SESSIONS INTO “MY CREDIT CART”: Note: ”My Credit Cart” may be pre-populated based upon your session attendance.
- From the Online Planner: After building a "My Itinerary" schedule, select “Import Sessions from Itinerary.” Or, you may go to the "My Itinerary” screen and select "Add all eligible sessions to Credit Cart."
- From the Mobile App: After flagging sessions for credit (by selecting the ribbon icon), select the “My Credit Cart” from the home page of the App. Use the "Import from App" button to add your flagged sessions into “My Credit Cart.”
3. ADD/REMOVE SESSIONS FROM THE “MY CREDIT CART”:
To add sessions, search or browse for sessions from the home screen. Select the "Add to Cart" from the session screen. (Note: non-CME sessions will not have this "Add to Cart" option. Additionally, those attendees that did not upgrade to Premier will not have the option to add the summits to "My Credit Cart." If you want to remove a session, select the “Remove” button.
- You may select partial credit (in 15-minute increments) for multiple sessions, up to the maximum amount of credit allowed for the time period.
- Some sessions do not offer CME credit – these sessions will not import into your credit cart.
*Heart Rhythm 2018 demo video shown above for reference. Steps to claim credits for Heart Rhythm 2019 are identical.
- Attendees are required to complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation to generate a CME certificate and/or a Letter of Participation.
Evaluations of individual sessions are optional for all attendees, except those seeking NSGC credit.
- Attendees are encouraged to complete the individual session evaluations to provide feedback or report bias for a specific session.
MOC POINTS FOR ABIM or ABP
DEADLINE: The MOC Assessment submission date has been extended to December 31, 2019. Please submit your response to the assessment question(s) on or before December 31, 2019. CME credit must be claimed before completing the MOC Assessment.
- Visit "My Credit Cart" and select the MOC Assessment on the right side of the screen.
- Complete the MOC assessment and all required fields.
- Generate the MOC Letter of Participation and print for your records.
- You will receive an email confirmation from HRS regarding the results of your assessment no later than June 29, 2019.
DEADLINE: NSGC: Submit NSGC claims by June 14, 2019 (note that session evaluations are required by NSGC).
Genetic Counselor CEUs: This event has been submitted to the National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) for approval of Category 1 CEUs. The American Board of Genetic Counseling (ABGC) accepts CEUs approved by NSGC for purposes of recertification. Approval for the requested CEUs and Contact Hours is currently pending.
To retrieve your Registration/Badge ID:
- Refer back to your registration confirmation email
- Reference your printed name badge
- Log in to the registration portal with your HRS or IBHRE username and password
- Email our registration department at email@example.com.
For additional assistance, email CME@hrsonline.org.