Itinerary Planning Tools
- Use the Online Itinerary Planner to search and build your itinerary OR
- Install the HRS2020 App on your phone and sync with the itinerary you build in the online planner
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is recommended that you use the Online Itinerary Planner to complete your credit claiming.
From the Online Planner: (using your Laptop or Desktop)
- Login to the Heart Rhythm 2020 Online Itinerary Planner. Click HERE to be directed to the credit claiming site. Use your badge ID and Last Name to login. Your Badge ID is printed on the front and back of your #HRS2020 badge and on your #HRS2020 registration confirmation email. You may also retrieve your Badge ID by logging into your #HRS2020 registration account at www.HRSsessions.org/hrs2020register.
- Build your itinerary from “My Itinerary” page
- Click on “Add All Eligible Sessions to Credit Cart”, you will be redirected to the “Credit Cart/Certificates/MOC” page. If you are not automatically redirected, click on “Credit Cart/Certificates/MOC” at the top of your screen.
- Verify your cart, it may be pre-populated based on the data collected from the beacon. (you may adjust your hours by moving the slide bar to the left or to the right). If you do not see your itinerary in this page, click on “Import session from itinerary”
- Click on the required “Overall Meeting Evaluation” and complete the evaluation questions. Note: Overall Meeting Evaluation must be completed to generate your CME or CoP certificate. Evaluations of individual sessions are optional for all attendees.
- Choose the appropriate certificate under “Available Certificates.
- Click "Generate and Print/Email" your certificate or claim document.
From the Mobile App: (using your iphone, android or tablet)
- Download the app and login using your badge ID and last name
- To build your itinerary, from the “Home” page tap on “Session by Day”
- Tap on the session you’d like to attend by selecting the ribbon icon at the top
- From the “Home” page tap on “My Credit Cart” then select “Import from App”. Verify all sessions (you may adjust number of hours by moving the slide bar to the right or to the left)
- Tap on the required “Overall Meeting Evaluation” and complete the questions. Note: Overall Meeting Evaluation must be completed to generate your CME or CoP certificate. Evaluations of individual sessions are optional for all attendees.
- Tap on the certificate you wish to download from the “Available Certificates” option
Credit Claiming Questions: email us at CME@hrsonline.org
The National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) accepts AMA PRA Category 1TM credits from an approved accredited provider towards earning CEU’s. Following the event participants can apply for reciprocal credit and earn their CEU’s.
DEADLINE: Participants must apply for their Category 2 CEUs within 90 days AFTER attending the HRS Annual Scientific Session. Activities submitted more than 90 days from the end date of the activity will be rejected. (as documented in the application materials).
To retrieve your Registration/Badge ID: