Each poster session has a specific start and end time. Moderated ePoster Presenters are required to check in at the poster check-in desk. All presenters must have the Moderated ePoster Confirmation Page of their invitation to speed up the check-in process.
Session Time: 1 hour
Participant Information: 1 Moderator; 6 Abstract Presenters; 13 sessions offered
- The session format allows an expanded electronic poster presentation opportunity.
- The Moderator will give an introduction for each presenter, ask the presenter questions at the end of each presentation and moderate a 5-10 minute discussion with attendees after all presentations have been presented.
- Each presenter will receive 10 minutes for presentation of the poster.
Heart Rhythm 2020;15(5S):xx-xx(abstr).
Moderated Poster (Electronic Poster) Text/Design
- Text Format: Poster must include the author block and all available financial disclosures from each author. Posters should be self-contained and not require any additional oral explanation to be understood by the attendees. Text should be brief and well organized, presenting only enough data to support your conclusions and logically display data. The text should make clear the significance of your research. A style using bullets tends to be the most effective format.
- Arrangement of Text: A clear, simple, uncluttered arrangement is the most attractive and easiest to read on a (1280x800) monitor or screen.
- Images and Photos: Graphs and photos also need to be large enough to be seen clearly at 6 feet. Illustrations should be simple and eye-catching, with unnecessary detail left out. (Be sure to use high-resolution photos only).
- Audio/Video: Sound and video are not allowed in electronic presentations.
If possible, convert tables to graphic displays. Pie graphs can be used to show parts of a whole, line graphs can be used to show trends or changing relationships, and bar graphs can be used to show volumes. Avoid lengthy paragraphs and excessively complex tables.