#HRS2020 Imagineer Tech Showcase
NEW! The Heart Rhythm Society is requesting proposals for our inaugural technology showcase featuring innovations in digital health
Proposals should include a brief description (500 words or less), presenter’s name, title, organization name, website, brief biography, and minimal slides (if necessary) and will be scored by a group of expert-reviewers appointed by the Heart Rhythm Society’s Digital Health Committee and Corporate Relations Council.
Accepted presentations will have a 15-minute presentation window to include 5 minutes of Q&A.
Multiple proposals are permitted.
Up to 24 presentations will be accepted.
Proposals are due by Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM ET.
Topics Might Include
Submissions will be reviewed by a group of expert-reviewers appointed by the Heart Rhythm Society’s Digital Health Committee and Corporate Relations Council. Accepted submissions would be given a 15-minute presentation window and require a fee for participation. Multiple submissions are permitted.
Benefits as a Presenter at the Showcase
- Launch and/or introduce new products, services, or best practices
- Present and demonstrate value to existing customers, while generating future customers
- More than 50 registered press representatives on-site encouraged to attend this innovative showcase
- Be part of the #HRS2020 social media buzz and increase your reach
- #HRS2019 generated 127M impressions through 13k tweets from 3k participants
- Gain valuable and immediate feedback and insights during the Q&A session
- Interact with key opinion leaders (KOLs)
#HRS2019 Attendee Data
- 11,000+ Heart Rhythm Professionals attend
- 88 countries represented
- 82% of attendees are professionals in hospitals, academic institutions, or private practice
- 542+ million global media impressions
Session Logistics (Subject to Change)
Presentations will include visual projection, audio amplification, and lavalier microphones.
A mounted tablet will be available for the presenter’s reference, if needed.
Supporting slides can be made available to attendees via the mobile app (or SYNC).
- Session # 1: Thursday, May 7, 2020 – 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, 10 to 12 presentations, 15 minutes each
- Session # 2: Friday, May 8, 2020 – 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, 10 to 12 presentations, 15 minutes each
- No application fee to submit proposals.
- If a proposal is accepted, a $7,500 fee will apply.
- Presenters are responsible for any additional fees to participate and attend #HRS2020.
- $5,625 for #HRS2020 exhibiting companies or HRS members (25% discount)
- $4,875 for HRS Infinity Circle partners (35% discount)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.