Late-Breaking Clinical Trials provides attendees with the latest in clinical research, techniques, and technologies. Accepted late-breaking clinical trials will be featured at Heart Rhythm 2018 and published in the July issue of the
, the leading publication for heart rhythm disorders. Attend these sessions to hear the latest science and stay ahead in the field.
Thursday, May 10
8 – 9:30 a.m.
- B-LBCT01-01 - Prevention of Arrhythmia Device Infection Trial (padit)
- B-LBCT01-02 - Randomized Controlled Trial of Cardiac Contractility Modulation in Heart Failure: The FIX-HF-5C Study
- B-LBCT01-03 - Targeted Left Ventricular Lead Implantation in Non-Left Bundle Branch Block Patients: Primary Results of The Enhance CRT Pilot Study
- B-LBCT01-04 - A Randomized Pragmatic Trial of Strategies of Permanent Pacemaker Versus Implantable Cardiac Monitor in Older Patients with Syncope and Bifascicular Block
- B-LBCT01-05 - Catheter Ablation vs. Antiarrhythmic Drug Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation: The Results of The Cabana Multicenter International Randomized Clinical Trial
Friday, May 11
8 – 9:30 a.m.
- B-LBCT02-01 - Three-year Outcomes After Botulinum Toxin Injections into Epicardial Fat Pads for Atrial Fibrillation Prevention in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- B-LBCT02-02 - Myocarditis Is an Underrecognized Etiology of Symptomatic Premature Ventricular Contractions - Insights from The Myocarditis and Ventricular Arrhythmia (MAVERIC) Registry
- B-LBCT02-03 - Lower Adherence Direct Oral Anticoagulants Use Is Associated with Increased Risk of Thromboembolic Events Than Warfarin - Understanding the Real-world Performance of Systemic Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation
- B-LBCT02-04 - Atrial Fibrillation Burden and Impact on Mortality and Hospitalization - The CASTLE-AF Trial
- B-LBCT02-05 - Device-related Thrombus After Left Atrial Appendage Closure with Watchman: Incidence, Predictors, and Outcomes
Friday, May 11
4:30 – 6 p.m.
- LBCT03-01 - Intramural Needle Ablation for Refractory Ventricular Arrhythmias: Safety and Outcomes
- LBCT03-02 - First In-human Data on Multi-Electrode Contact Mapping Plus Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- LBCT03-03 - Feasibility of Extravascular Pacing, Sensing and Defibrillation from a Novel Substernal lead: The Acute Extravascular Defibrillation, Pacing and Electrogram (ASD2) Study
- LBCT03-04 - Av Synchronous Pacing with a Ventricular Leadless Pacemaker: Primary Results from the Marvel Study
- LBCT03-05 - First Clinical Report of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation with Pulsed Electric Fields: An Ultra-Rapid, Tissue-Selective Modality for Cardiac Ablation
- LBCT03-06 - A Prospective, Blinded Evaluation of a Novel Filter Designed to Reduce Inappropriate Shocks by the Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator