Late-Breaking Clinical Trials provides attendees with the latest in clinical research, techniques, and technologies. Accepted late-breaking clinical trials will be featured at Heart Rhythm 2019 and published in the July issue of the HeartRhythm Journal, the leading publication for heart rhythm disorders. Attend these sessions to hear the latest science and stay ahead in the field.
Thursday, May 9
8 – 9:30 a.m.
- S-LBCT01-01 - Transcutaneous Electrical Vagus Nerve Stimulation To Suppress Atrial Fibrillation (TREAT AF): A Randomized Clinical Trial
- S-LBCT01-02 - Prospective Randomized Comparison Of Rotor Ablation Vs Conventional Ablation For Treatment Of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation - The REAFFIRM Trial
- S-LBCT01-03 - Evaluate Renal Artery Denervation In Addition to Catheter Ablation To Eliminate Atrial Fibillation (ERADICATE-AF) Trial
- S-LBCT01-04 - Baroreflex Activation Therapy In Patients With Heart Failure With A Reduced Ejection Fraction
- S-LBCT01-05 - His Corrective Pacing Or Biventricular Pacing For Cardiac Resynchronization In Heart Failure: A Randomized Pilot Trial (HIS SYNC)
Friday, May 10
1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- S-LBCT02-01 - Update From The Prevention Of Arrhythmia Device Infection Trial (padit); Development Of The Padit Infection Risk Score
- S-LBCT02-02 - Decline In Ventricular Arrhythmia Events And Mortality In The Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trials
- S-LBCT02-03 - After RAFT: Long Term Outcomes Of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- S-LBCT02-04 - Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy In Chemotherapy-induced Cardiomyopathy: Results Of The Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial - Chemotherapy-induced Cardiomyopathy ( Madit-chic ) Study
- S-LBCT02-05 - Understanding Outcomes With The S-ICD In Primary Prevention Patients With Low Ejection Fraction (UNTOUCHED) Study: High Conversion Efficacy And Low Adverse Event Rate During The First 30 Days
Friday, May 10
4:30 – 6 p.m.
- S-LBCT03-01 - Prospective Evaluation Of Feasibility, Electrophysiological And Echocardiographic Characteristics Of Left Bundle Branch Area Pacing
- S-LBCT03-02 - Is Nonselective His Bundle Pacing Good Enough? Long-term Outcomes From The Geisinger- Rush Hbp Registry
- S-LBCT03-03 - Preventive Ablation Of Ventricular Tachycardia In Patients With Myocardial Infarction: The BERLIN-VT Trial
- S-LBCT03-04 - Five-year Outcomes In Cardiac Surgery Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Concomitant Surgical Ablation Versus No Ablation. The Long-term Follow-up Of The Prague-12 Study
- S-LBCT03-05 - Real-time Electrogram Analysis For Drivers Of Atrial Fibrillation (Radar): A Multi-center, Fda-ide, Clinical Trial Of Persistent Af
- S-LBCT03-06 - Pulsed Field Ablation For Pulmonary Vein Isolation: Lesion Durability And Chronic Safety
Saturday, May 11
10:30 – 12 p.m.
- S-LBCT04-01 - First-in-human Chronic Implant Experience Of The Substernal Extravascular Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- S-LBCT04-02 - DIGITAL-AF II: Results From A Real-life Digital Atrial Fibrillation Screening And Outcome Registry In The General Population
- S-LBCT04-03 - Non-invasive Localization Of Cardiac Arrhythmias Using Electromechanical Wave Imaging
- S-LBCT04-04 - A Novel Percutaneous Carotid Coil Filter For Stroke Prevention In Atrial Fibrillation: Outcomes Of The First-in-human CAPTURE Trial
- S-LBCT04-05 - Bipolar Catheter Ablation For The Treatment Of Refractory Scar-related Ventricular Tachycardia: A Multicenter, Prospective FDA Ide Study